EAG Services starts a new Software Evaluation and Implementation Planning Project
HOUSTON, TX – July 17, 2018
EAG Services, a Houston based Oil and Gas consulting firm, today announces our engagement with a newly formed Houston based E&P company with operated properties in the Barnett Shale. EAG has been asked to manage and execute their software evaluation process, make system recommendations, execute implementation planning and design the future state IT infrastructure.
The goal of the project is for the company to implement all back office and operation applications in order to take over asset operations in early 2019.
For this phase of the project, EAG Services responsibilities included:
- Evaluating 3rd Party applications and determining the total cost of ownership for each of the following functional areas:
- Land Management
- Production Management
- Drilling & Completions
- Facilitating contract negotiations
- Designing the company’s future state technical architecture
- Creating an implementation strategy, plan and budget
EAG Celebrates 15th Anniversary and Relocation to Downtown Houston
It is an exciting time at EAG! Along with celebrating our 15-year anniversary we are proud to announce that we have relocated our Houston office. Come see us in Downtown at the Wedge Tower International, located at 1415 Louisiana Street, Suite 2210. This office is headquarters to both EAG Services and EAG 1Source!
This expansion gives us better accessibility to many of our clients and provides space for continuous growth. As always EAG remains committed to providing excellent service for the Oil and Gas industry and ensuring our clients success!
EAG Services Starts New ERP Conversion Project
HOUSTON, TX – July 8, 2016 – EAG Services, a Houston based Oil and Gas consulting firm, today announces our engagement with an independent exploration and production company also based in Houston. EAG has been asked to manage and execute a data conversion project with the objective of consolidating all accounting and land data into Enertia, the company’s ERP system.
The client inherited 2 other systems for accounting and land through acquisition, and has continued maintaining the acquired assets in these systems. EAG will provide system support for the legacy accounting system through the current quarter close, until the conversion to Enertia is complete and the legacy systems can be retired.
The project kicks off in June, with a scheduled go-live at the end of August.
EAG Services scope of work for this engagement includes:
- System Analysis work:
- Data modeling/mapping, data cleansing and conversion, reporting design and development, test script development and testing facilitation
- Project Management activities:
- Project and communication plans, status reporting, Issues and risk tracking, test planning, cutover planning, and issue management
- System Support:
- Vendor issue Management, reporting design and development, troubleshooting and issue resolution